Print and complete the corresponding application form.
- Check program dates and tuition fees on the Tuition and Dates web page.
- Print the credit card authorization form for application fee payment.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Application form duly completed, dated and signed.
- $300 US program deposit payable with cheque in US dollars or by credit card.
Summer Workshop Applicant: Fashion
- Mini-portfolio including 5 photos of sketches and 3 photos of garments and/or hats that you have made. (Except for Fashion Merchandising & Communication.)
- Choose specialization:
- Design Process
- Couture Techniques
- Fashion Merchandising & Communication
Summer Workshop Applicant: Fine Arts
- 5 photos of 5 sketches (or sketches) and 3 photos of completed paintings.
Summer Workshop Applicant: Interior Design
- 5 photos of 5 sketches (or sketches) and 3 photos of completed design works.
Summer Workshop Applicant: Creative Writing
- Writing samples : The writing sample should be your best work in your strongest genre: either 3-5 poems, one short story (fiction or non-fiction), a 4 page treatment and opening 10 pages of screenplay, or one chapter of a novel with a brief synopsis. If published please add copy of published piece with date and name of publication attached.